Monday 28 March 2011

First Post

Well, this is my first ever blog post.
What does one write about in a blog? Well since mine is titled 'The Adventures of Me' then maybe I should talk about my 'adventures'.

What kind of adventure? Anything I guess. Today I'll talk about Minecraft :)
Putting the finishing touches to my crappy house carved out of a hill. Really wish I had built it from scratch, because like most hills, they like stretching for miles without stopping. Maybe I'll just leave it as storage and/or a farm and build a tower, or something.

Just realised probably most of you (if anyone even reads this) don't even know what Minecraft is. It's hard to explain actually, basically you wake up on an island and start building stuff, then at night, enemies (called mobs, pronouced mobes) come out and try to kill you. Charming.
You probably still have no idea what Minecraft is about, but I do highly recommend it if you're looking for time to kill, because once you get into it, the time just flies past :)

Well, wrote more than I thought I would, that is all for today, I think.

15 comments:

  1. nice. waiting for more adventures of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tip for your next post! If you want to do something minecraft related, add some screens and pics! Will make people really want to come back to your blog!

    Hey - I love the game man, if you take some great in game shots, you'll get me coming back ;)

    Till then, Good luck! Hope to see you around my blog!

    Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. followed out of pure curiosity :)

    i'm hoping for some crazy stories :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, like Mike said, add pics or a video! Good job on the post though (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. same old rant pictures and videos will get it rolling! following

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the tip, i'll check it out.:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, I hope my blog is as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice, only thing I know is that minecraft is from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, found someone else who just started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. welcome to the world of blog.. im new as well.. always good to meet other bloggers =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha love the first post, i hope You keep em coming! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with your blog! Minecraft is hella addicting btw. +1 follow

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never played minecraft but I've heard a lot about it. I have some time to kill so maybe I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The first time I tried minecraft I didn't like it. Maybe I'll give it another shot again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck in blogging mate

    ReplyDelete